A small batch of six wooden coal wagons were built at Coed-y-Parc and delivered to the quarry in 1856-7. The very distinctive beam along each side was to allow a plank to be propped there so a wheelbarrow could be pushed up for loading and unloading as no doors were fitted.
Supplied as a complete kit including wheels, axles, brass bearings and 3D printed detailing parts.
Now available in SM45 / 45mm gauge, the wagon has the same dimensions length and height but is 12mm wider (see the last photo)
Coal loads are available to fit the SM32 / 32mm version of this wagon.